- Consistency works but also slight surprises are sometimes needed or more attention must be given to be inclusive such as Bond's replacement by a black woman spy.
- The world is very different now.
- At the same time, the world changes very slowly for the real observer, its script was written in 2016 but it's like today.
- The world can easily break.
- The family is invaluable.
- We're as strong as our weakest point and a family could easily be one.
- Less is more. Even if there is less show off in this movie, it's the best Bond to my taste.
Photo by Frankie Lopez on Unsplash