Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash
Some notes for OKRs
·May 18, 2022·
1 min read
- Not too many objectives at the same time.
- Not too many key results either, 1 to 3 is ideal.
- Align them equal in value and importance.
- Align personal ones with the company.
- Objectives have to be challenging.
- Keep metrics out of objectives.
- Keep key results numeric and clearly measurable.
- Ensure key results help you to achieve the objective.
- Spend more time on your OKRs.
- Include the whole team into the process.
- Revisit them regularly like weekly to keep progress.
- Make them public.