Microsoft Phone Interview
26 October ’12
I have been interviewed by Microsoft on last Wednesday and here is their somewhat interesting questions:
- Why do you want to join Microsoft?
- Why do you find programming fun?
- How and why did you start to programming?
- What are the properties of the good code?
- How would you test a keyboard? (users seem to be between 5-10 years old)
- How would you predict outside temperature as correctly as possible while sitting inside? (No tools: temperature sensor, web, etc.)
- Enumerate three programming languages which you like most, with reasons!
- Compare clouds; Azure, AWS, AppEngine except price, supported stacks and openness. (Bonus: this is mine)